Magalie assists the aviation team with airline passenger liabililty claims including personal injury and baggage claims, with an emphasis on claims falling within the French and Mauritian jurisdictions. She also assists with aviation regulatory issues and general aviation matters. Magalie draws upon her past experience working for a major French airline.
• Quality Assurance Assistant, Air France, Montreal, Canada; 2005.
• Customer Service Agent, Air France, Charles De Gaulle Airport, Roissy, France; 2000-2005.
• MA with distinction, Air Transport Law, University of Aix-Marseille 3, France; 2005.
• Joint Masters degree with distinction, Space Law Activities, University of Aix-Marseille 3, France; 2005.
• MA with distinction, International Trade Law, University Rene Descartes, Paris, France; 2004.
• BA, International and European Law, University Pantheon-Sorbonne, Paris, France; 2002.
• Member of the Royal Aeronautical Society.
Native speaker of French. Conversational Spanish.