Dr E Seyfi Moroglu
Dr. E. Seyfi Moroğlu is one of the founding partners of Moroğlu Arseven. He advises closed and public corporations, funds, financial services companies, and banks in a variety of important and innovative transactions, as well as other complex matters.
His advice to clients includes cross-border bank mergers, commercial and competition regulatory compliance and investigations, project finance and tailored contracts for the pharmaceutical sector. He has worked on both sides of a high number of strategic cross border joint ventures and acquisitions.
Seyfi’s work is includes a range of practice areas and industries. Some examples of his recent work include:
• Setting up the local distribution system of a global automotive manufacturer
• Full commercial and corporate guidance to the founders and second round financings of start-up and scale up companies involved in a range of industries, including online car-sharing platforms, online education, as well as Turkey’s premier new media projects company
• Advising a global bank on the effects of a banking merger and trade financing agreements
• Advising the project owner of a major shopping center in one of the important projects in Istanbul
• Creating the first Turkish Derivate Intermediary Company and dealing with its institutional integration matters in the Turkish capital market
• Advising a global healthcare company on import and export regulatory matters
He can be contacted at: email@example.com