This section includes commentaries on some ‘Holidays from Hell’ that reached the courts. They are a testimony to how badly things can go wrong on holiday and a tribute to those brave litigants who brought the cases to court.
- The Rust Bucket Cruise
- Cockroaches and Feral Dogs
- A Honeymoon Spent on a Park Bench
- Only the Clothes I Stand Up In
- A Luxury Holiday? Mildew on the Walls. Stains in the Toilet.
- The Only Thing the Incompetent Butler Could Do Was to Make Cocktails
- Cross Channel Nightmare
- Under Construction
- Get Drunk. Sleep on the Beach
- Delayed Flight Causes End of Engagement
- Dry Nuts and Crisps for Afternoon Tea
- Crash Bang Wallop
- Suffer a change of hotel. Spend three years in court
- It’s a Dog’s Life (or Death)
- What is a beach? A personal view vindicated by the law.