Data Protection Policy
Any personal information we keep about you will only be used in accordance with data protection principles. It will be:
- Fairly and lawfully processed.
- Processed for limited purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Accurate and up to date.
- Kept for longer than necessary.
- Processed in line with your rights.
- Not transferred to other countries without safeguards.
Access to your personal data
If wish to access personal data kept by us please email us and we will release it to you. If you wish to make corrections or amendments we will be happy to comply.
Travel Law Quarterly does not collect, process or store any personal data relating to website users.
Our Use and Disclosure of Information
We collect, store and process your personal information on a computer located in the United Kingdom.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- Customise, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- Tell you about targetted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers.