How do I get compensation from a travel company?
If you have complained to your travel company and not achieved a satisfactory outcome there
are a number of avenues to explore. You have a number of choices:
- Organisations that will help you complain
- Credit card claims and charge backs and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) organisations. ADR is an alternative to going to court
- Going to court
Your Flightpath to the Holiday of your Dreams
- Where can I go?
- What is the weather like?
- Do I need a visa?
- Do I need a vaccination?
- Do I need travel insurance?
- What is a GHIC?
- Is it safe to go there?
- Who will take me there? Trains and boats and planes.
Online Travel Agents
- How do I get to the airport?
- Where will I park my car?
- Where do I stay?
- How will I pay for it?
- What about foreign currency and fee free currency cards?
- Will I have to pay phone charges?
- What luggage will I need?
- What shall I wear when I get there?
- Sunburn, Sickness, Diarrhoea? How do you protect yourself?
- What do I need to see?
- How do I get about once I’m there?
- What excursions should I take?
- How can I get tickets for events?
- What about a camera?
- What can I read on holiday?
- Where do I eat?
- Help! I need to get home
- How do I complain
The information on this website is brought to you free of charge. However some links on the site are affiliate links, including the links to Amazon. This means that we may receive a commission if you purchase something via that link. This funding helps pay for the upkeep, design and content of the site. Without it the site would not exist. If you have found the site useful or interesting please consider using the links to make your purchases; it will be much appreciated. For every commission we receive 10% will be donated to charity.