Your rights under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018
The Package Travel Regulations (PTR) provide comprehensive protection if you buy a package
holiday. This series of articles examine the extent of that protection.
- What are the PTR and when do they apply?
- Have I bought a package?
- What is not a package?
- What information must my travel company give me before I travel?
- Can my travel company change the price after I have booked?
- What if my travel company makes changes to my package before I travel?
- What if things go wrong while I am away?
- How much compensation do I get?
- What if my travel company goes bust?
- What is a Linked Travel Arrangement?
- What protection do I get if I have bought a Linked Travel Arrangement?
The information on this website is brought to you free of charge. However some links on the site, including the link to Amazon, are affiliate links.
This means that we may receive a commission if you purchase something via that link. This funding helps pay for the upkeep, design and content of the site. Without it the site would not exist. If you have found the site useful please consider using the links to make your purchases, it will be much appreciated.